If you’re a victim of identity fraud, you know how much it can impact your finances and credit score, especially if the fraudster obtained enough information to commit a crime in your name. The private detectives at Watkins Ward group Investigations aim to act quickly to resolve your situation and to collect any evidence to make a prosecution.
Many people are surprised that you only need very little information to commit crimes, and that’s why so many fall victims to identity fraud. We’re highly experienced investigators who will make the upmost effort to uncover the person who stole your ID, and happily present the evidence package to you to show in court.
It can be a very difficult time and we understand you might not know where to go for help; that’s why we’re able to give a letter to your bank, any other financial institution and the police to prove to them that you have taken the necessary steps to resolve your case.
Here is some advice to follow:
• Shred all documents that state your name, address and financial information
• Don’t give any personal login details to other people
• When using a computer to log onto your personal data, make sure to exiting and log off from the source correctly
• Don’t leave bills unattended in case someone takes them
• Check that any incoming calls, who are claiming to be from your bank, are genuine.
• Regularly look through your bank statements and report anything suspicious
• When moving to a new house, redirect your mail so that it doesn’t get into the wrong hands
Not all cases involve money. Many of our cases have fallen victim to fraud that is affecting them in other ways than direct expense.
Contact our friendly advisors today to discuss your case immediately to get the help you deserve.
Our private investigators make several cross references to ensure that the results delivered are 100% accurate. With nearly 20 years’ experience, we proudly know what we’re doing and work with several law firms who trust our investigation process.
Discuss your circumstances in confidence with our friendly trained team of advisors by using 247 live chat support, calling or filling out the encrypted form on this website.
After reviewing your situation and coming to a mutual decision for the investigation, we will begin the on-going inquiry.
Once the investigation has taken place and we feel as though everything has been analysed, a full evidence package is given.
Whether you are distressed about a stalker or require surveillance to prove identity theft, Watkins Ward Group Investigations offer 100% confidential surveillance investigation services in the UK.
Find out more about how we can give you better peace of mind on our website or feel free to give us a call for confidential advice.